Alex Kost writes: > (Sorry for the delay). I suppose it would be better not to push my > redundant patch. Could you just add a line for 'help2man' to your > patch? Your patch is not related to the move, so IMO it would be more appropriate to keep a separate commit for your patch. >> +Modules that deal with the broader GNU system should be in the >> +@code{(gnu ...)} name space rather than @code{(guix ...)}. > > I would use '@dots{}' instead of '...' there, although I see that the > real "hardcoded" dots are used in some places of ‘guix.texi’, so I don't > really know if we have a convention on that subject. I looked at the Texinfo manual, and I think '@dots{}' fill its purposes when used in text since it's referenced in "Glyphs for text" section. I don't know if it's intended to be used in code snippets. I have put this glyphs in my patch, but I think it would need more discussions. Ludovic Courtès writes: >> do 'HACKING' copyright notices need to be added to the manual too? > >Yes, please. (We may have to compress the copyright lines eventually >for the PS/PDF output.) Please check if it's ok for you. I used "MA"git-blame ;-) in order to adapt the copyright notices. How do we sort alphabetically "Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer" name? Thanks to both you for the review, -- Mathieu Lirzin