Leo Famulari writes: > On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 03:14:06PM -0400, Kei Kebreau wrote: >> Leo Famulari writes: >> > If this issue doesn't break the primary use case of Orage, or cause >> > problems besides the failure of 'View > Globaltime', then this issue >> > should not block packaging, in my opinion. >> >> So I can push Orage and figure out the issue with globaltime later? > > I think so, if it meets the conditions above. > > Of course it would be best if it worked. I didn't find the globaltime > source but according to [0] it is part of Orage. Maybe it would be > helpful to run Orage with strace and see how it's failing. > > [0] > http://linux.die.net/man/1/globaltime Interestingly enough, I just built orage on my machine and globaltime works fine. I'll rebuild it a few more times to make sure that it is reproducible. If so, it will be pushed later on. Thank you! -- Kei (GPG Key: 4096R/E6A5EE3C19467A0D)