Hi Petter, Sorry for the slow reply. Petter writes: > What do you think of adding `crt` as an alternative name > for the binary? I see it's been briefly discussed here, > https://github.com/Swordfish90/cool-retro-term/issues/258 I think that'd be fine. I don't know of any other common programs that use this name, so I don't think it'll introduce any symlinking conflicts when used in a profile. > Unfortunately it has the capasity to introduce lag in my entire system. > F.ex. scrolling and changing tabs in Icecat would take noticeable time > with the default effects settings. I've adjusted them a bit, and > got the lag under control. Is this the case for you as well? I'm on an > x200. I also use an x200, but I haven't used CRT enough to be able to comment on this. Good to know that with some adjustment, the lag can be brought under control. -- Chris