Ludovic Courtès writes: > it’s not supposed to be > faster to download 10 things in parallel from ci.guix.gnu.org, than to > download them sequentially. I was thinking a little bit ahead in the future, e.g. when we have more build farms (if it ever happens), or with Torrent / IPFS support. Then I believe it would be highly beneficial: a sufficiently fast connection could effectively parallelize enough downloads to fill the bandwidth. Also what about the CDNs? Is it currently possible to download from multiple CDNs at the same time? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/