unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Re: 1 Guix-devel moderator request(s) waiting
       [not found] <mailman.26.1619352023.3194.guix-devel@gnu.org>
@ 2021-04-25 13:36 ` Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice @ 2021-04-25 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jgart; +Cc: guix-devel, guix-maintainers

Hi jgart,

Your meetup reminder to guix-devel@ was held for moderation:

guix-devel-bounces@gnu.org writes:
> From: jgart@dismail.de on Sat Apr 24 12:28:55 2021
> Subject: Re: Guix Packaging Meetup [...]
> Cause: Too many recipients to the message

It had 11.  I've approved it now.  I hope the meetup was a
success!

I've also raised the maximum number of recipients for most lists,
from 10 to 25.  I've never seen this rule catch a single spam but
lifting it entirely is 2 spooky 4 me.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

@ 2021-05-23 22:33 ` jgart
From: jgart @ 2021-05-23 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice; +Cc: guix-devel, guix-maintainers

> It had 11. I've approved it now. I hope the meetup was a success!

They've been great so far. Thanks for asking.

It's been a lot of fun to work on packaging and updating things together as a group. I always learn so much.

> I've also raised the maximum number of recipients for most lists, from 10 to 25. I've never seen
> this rule catch a single spam but lifting it entirely is 2 spooky 4 me.

Thanks for doing that and for letting me know. I'll be mindful of that going forward.

all the best,

jgart