Dear Leo F. and Leo P. Leo Famulari writes: > On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 11:39:59PM +0200, Leo Prikler wrote: >> Am Dienstag, den 15.06.2021, 19:24 +0200 schrieb Giovanni Biscuolo: >> > I'm sorry you don't see the point, but > > Good grief... > >> Might be just me, but this phrasing appears a little aggressive given >> the overall tone of the message being… a little less so. > > Yeah, indeed. In my sentence: >>> I'm sorry you don't see the point, but please remember that [...] I was just repeating a few words from this sentence by Leo F.: >>>> [...] I don't personally see the point of treating telemetry as a >>>> special case in terms of trust or consent. Please can you (both) explain me what's aggressive in my above phrasing? I'm not a native speaker and I'm pretty sure my english needs much improvement, so I'll appreciate I you explain me what I did wrong and why you are calling my sentence "grief". [...] All apologies, Giovanni. -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures