Maxim Cournoyer writes: > Hi Andrew, > > Andrew Tropin writes: > >> We started cleaning up and moving Guix Home from rde repository to Guix >> proper. It's expected to be included in the next release. >> >> For people not yet familiar with it: Guix Home is a tool for managing >> home envirnoment (dotfiles, user's Guix profile and user's Shepherd >> services) in a declarative way, very similar to how Guix System manages >> operating system. >> >> The repository and documentation are available here: >> https://sr.ht/~abcdw/rde >> https://guix-home.trop.in/Home-Configuration.html >> >> The project is under active refactoring, so the docs can be slightly >> outdated. >> >> If you already use it, don't hesitate to provide your feedback. >> >> Have a great weekend and expect to be able to run >> `guix home reconfigure` in the foreseeable future!) > > Exciting! I've glossed at yoctocell's configuration, and I'm thrilled > that I'll have something higher level to manage my software > configuration soon :-). > > Thank you for working on it. ;-)