I believe LanguageTool[1] is a Java project using Maven as it's building tool. Lazy me. Instead of digging the mailing list and source code which would cost too much time and may not work out. I packaged the binary distribution (jar files) using =copy-build-system= which I am trying to get it merged into Nonguix[2] in case someone else also wants it. So my questions would be: 1: What is the current status of maven-build-system? Is it capable of building a package like this[3]? 2: Also, I don't see =guix import= has support for maven. Does that mean we have to manually write a package definition for every dependency if it wasn't included in Guix yet? 3: If =maven-build-system= is capable of building a package like this, would someone like to tackle packaging =LanguageTool= from source? 1: https://github.com/languagetool-org/languagetool 2: https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix/-/merge_requests/226#note_1147169576 3: https://github.com/languagetool-org/languagetool/blob/master/pom.xml Thanks