( 写道: > How would that interact with ``guix package --show''? Perhaps it > might > be better to add a ``guix package --open'' option? Ah, damn, yes. I didn't think of that. (Actually, I think this nicely illustrates the folly of adding cute subcommands that should be options. It illustrates this, er, ~somehow!~, but it does.) Yes, ‘guix package --open-home-page’, ‘--open-browser’, whatever, but again be a bit more descriptive. (My bike shed alarm is now positively howling, but I feel like my unconditional support for the actual feature makes that almost OK?) Kind regards, T G-R