Ludovic Courtès writes: > One thing I noticed is that i18n support seems to be missing. > > It’s OK to keep that for later, but how about making sure URLs are > prepared to handle that, by adding /en in the path? > > That is, from: > https://packages.guix.gnu.org/packages/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/ > to: > https://packages.guix.gnu.org/en/packages/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/ On a similar subject, would it be sensible to remove the packages/ bit from the URL, e.g. this? https://packages.guix.gnu.org/en/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/ > Sysadmin-wise, we’ll need a proper service in (sysadmin web), Chris. > :-) (I can help with that if needed.) I should be able to get to it at some point as well, I need to write a service for the qa-frontpage, so hopefully I can do some copy and pasting. Chris