Hey, PackagingCon [1] is happening in Berlin on the 26th to the 28th of October, and the Reproducible Builds summit is happening in Hamburg on the 31st of October to the 2nd of November. 1: https://packaging-con.org/ 2: https://reproducible-builds.org/events/hamburg2023/ I've had a talk proposal on QA and Guix accepted for PackagingCon, and I'm planning to attend the Reproducible Builds summit as well. Plus I'll try to make some time to do some tourist stuff while I'm in Germany as well. Is anyone else planning to attend these events, or otherwise interested in meeting up in Germany around these dates? Chris