Hello, The daemon now creates /dev deterministically (thanks!). However, it expects /dev/kvm to be present. The patch below restricts that requirement (1) to Linux-based systems, and (2) to systems where /dev/kvm already exists. I’m not sure about the way to handle (2). We could special-case /dev/kvm and create it (instead of bind-mounting it) in the chroot, so it’s always available; however, it wouldn’t help much since most likely, if /dev/kvm missing, then KVM support is missing. Thoughts? Thanks, Ludo’.