Hello. There is a strange problem with evaluating a code using Geiser, which leads to some missing output in a REPL. I have an example demonstrating the problem using some Guix code, but I would like to have a pure guile recipe, so that it can be reported. So how to reproduce the bug. At first, make a file "test-bug.scm" (attached) and put it somewhere to GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH. Run "guix build test-package" in shell to make sure that the package is found. The building will fail, but it's fine for this demonstration. Note that there is a usual output from guix-daemon ("@ build-started …"). Now the bug itself: 1. Start Geiser (M-x run-guile) 2. Make a scheme buffer and evaluate (use-modules (guix scripts build)) there using "C-x C-e" or "C-M-x" (or any other "geiser-eval-…" command). This is important: do not ,use module in the REPL; evaluate ‘use-modules’ clause in a scheme buffer! 3. Go to the REPL and run the following there: (catch 'quit (lambda () (guix-build "test-package")) (const #t)). You get only "The following derivation will be built: …" but there is no build output from guix-daemon. Now if you close the REPL and repeat this recipe but on the 2nd step you evaluate (use-modules (guix scripts build)) or ,use(guix scripts build) in the REPL itself, you will see the build output as expected. So there is something special with this guix-daemon output and with Geiser synchronous evaluating (using ‘geiser-eval--send/wait’) that sends this output to a better world. I appreciate any ideas on solving this bug or making a guix-independent recipe to reproduce it.