unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Commit access for Kei Kebreau
@ 2016-05-19  9:21 Alex Kost
From: Alex Kost @ 2016-05-19  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kei Kebreau; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello, Kei!

Would you like to have commit access to the guix git repo? so that you
can push the patches yourself (after they are reviewed).  For this, you
need to create an account on <https://savannah.gnu.org>.  Then one of
the project admins (probably Ludovic) can add you to
<https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guix/>.

Make sure to read HACKING file in the guix repo, and if anything is not
clear, please ask.

--
Alex

* Re: Commit access for Kei Kebreau