Hi Ludo, ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Hi Alex, > > Alex Vong skribis: > >> I finally have my savannah account recovered after forgetting about it >> for a year[0]. Can I have push right for trivial commits (e.g. version >> bumps)? Do I need to give my GPG key? > > I’ve added you to the group on Savannah, so you now have commit access. > > Please upload the OpenPGP key you will use to sign commits to Savannah, > and reply with a message signed with this key. > I receive the following error message when I test my uploaded openpgp key: gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmp.0pv00NrtVS/secring.gpg' created gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmp.0pv00NrtVS/pubring.gpg' created gpg: key 3AE3FB38: no valid user IDs gpg: this may be caused by a missing self-signature gpg: Total number processed: 1 gpg: w/o user IDs: 1 I'll send a bug report to the Savannah admin. > Also, please read the ‘HACKING’ file, which defines the rules for commit > access. > > Thank you, and welcome aboard! :-) > :) > Ludo’.