Welcome! > [3]: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-04/msg00007.html Nice hardware, thanks for sharing! > The picture is not all bright however, and things started to get complicated > when I tried to customize the system. I've been using Python as my main language > for more than 10 years and Guile is… something that I still have to get used to! > ^_^' Guile, Scheme and Lisp-languages in general can be quite a shock at first indeed. But once you've tamed the psychological bias, the reward is really worth it I believe: Guile is a very powerful and expressive language which empowers you in ways that very few languages out there can. Best of luck, Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/