Neat no? :-) https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=98b89f432103b66efacee0bcba41a94148b8e870 I initially tested it in a VM but somehow ‘gsd-housekeeping’ doesn’t trigger low disk space notification in VMs. So I reconfigured a victim’s actual laptop, filled the disk, and waited for the notification. (Worry not, I have since freed disk space and the victim now has the status of happy user.) Is there a way we could get the message of that button translated? Or is the only way to do that to submit the patch upstream? Ludo’.