Hi! Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but ideally it'd be nice if the interface would be so straightforward it didn't need any instructions to use :) In particular, the "Version From To" table is hard to grasp to a newcomer. During the Guix Days we talked about how to make it a bit more approachable. From what I recall: - Maybe make the timeline bars more visible. - The timeline is not usable and does not convey much information beside an approximate lifespan of versions, which I'm not sure many users need. Consider removing it, or displaying it in a separate graph? Ultimately, we need a list of versions with their Guix builds. - "From" and "To" should probably be renamed "From Guix build" and "To Guix build" respectively. - (More information) should be renamed to something like "Package information". There are probably a few more adjustments we could make. Any idea? Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/