Marius Bakke writes: > This is a friendly reminder to please list all changes to inputs, > arguments etc in the commit message. It makes resolving merge conflicts > *much* easier. > > Due to SBCL changes on the 'staging' branch, there have been a few > changes to the 'nyxt' inputs; and because the changes from 'master' are > not mentioned in the commit messages, I need to manually look at each > commit and note what has changed in order to resolve the conflict. > > (feel free to try merging c2396ceb onto 052939c2 to get an idea of what > I'm talking about :-) If you happen to be around right now, can you confirm that there were no changes to nyxt inputs in 573489fbcd68e3a89cc5c9c66693d3689b1b88bf?