Hi Jan, Jan Wielkiewicz writes: >> I've just updated the Nyxt package to 2-pre-release-4 which includes a >> package manager GUI that supports Guix! > Did you and a GUI for the package manager into the browser...? :) Sorry, what did you mean? :) > I mean it's good to have a GUI for Guix, but isn't this against so > called "UNIX Philosophy" or modularity, saying more precisely? What is against the Unix philosophy? I don't think GUIs are against anything. This GUI I've worked on a merely an interface, it does nothing but use the Guix API. It makes searching and install/uninstall and generation delete operations very convenient. Everything is much easier when you have an interactive minibuffer with live fuzzy search ;) Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/