Leo Famulari 写道: > I don't use Windows regularly, but Powershell seems *really* > cool. It's > a very different paradigm than the Unix shell. It seems like it > was > designed to solve a lot of the limitations and quirks that > plague Unix > shell scripting. It may be that Powershell won't catch on > because shell > scripting isn't popular on Windows, but Unix + Powershell sounds > amazing, and I've been interested in it for years. I hadn't read Leo's reply when I wrote mine or would have simply +1'd it. One can only pat oneself on the back for inventing pipes for so many decades. Let's welcome improvements, not blindly reject them simply because we dislike their sponsors. Kind regards, T G-R