Hi, Vincent Legoll writes: > I rebuilt guix on core-updates with gcc-8 succesfully > I'll now try the same above wip-ppc64le. Awesome! Thank you for doing this. I'm sure there will be some bumps, and the sooner we can fix them, the easier it will be to integrate later. I'm still working on getting you access to ppc64le hardware or a VM. Andreas Enge writes: > Am Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 12:33:18AM -0800 schrieb Chris Marusich: >> The proc man page has this to say about column 7: >> (7) optional fields: zero or more fields of the form "tag[:value]" > > And it goes on like this: > (8) separator: the end of the optional fields is marked > by a single hyphen. > > So it looks like it is enough to search for a hyphen surrounded by spaces. > The hyphen is apparently there also when there is no optional field (7), > as can be seen from your examples and also my own system, where both occur > in parallel: > 34 26 253:0 /gnu/store /gnu/store ro,noatime - ext4 /dev/mapper/cryptroot rw > 51 26 253:0 /var/lib/docker /var/lib/docker rw,relatime shared:1 - ext4 /dev/mapper/cryptroot rw > > Alternatively, one can also count from the back to get the fields labelled > (9) to (11) (which may be (8) to (10) in case there are no optional fields). > (I was momentarily confused by "(12) super option*s*"; but these are > apparently separated by commas and not whitespace.) That's true. How about the following patch? It fixes the issue for me on my systems, and I manually tried out the new match pattern with some lines from Leo's output, and it seems to behave correctly. If nobody has concerns, I'd like to apply it to master directly, since the tests are already failing there on some systems, like mine. Here's the patch: