Efraim Flashner writes: [...] > I'm not using emacs but I've found etc/committer.scm to be quite > helpful, and I'll often rework parts of my workflow so that I can run > :!etc/committer.scm from within vim. uh thanks! I didn't know about committer.scm please is there some documentation about the content of etc/? I searched "committer.scm" with grep in the whole repo but did not find info > I thought we had a yasnippet plugin for vim packaged, but it seems we > don't yet. are there yasnippet plugins for vim? [...] Thanks! Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures