On 2022-09-02 15:23, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello! > > I’m late to the party, but thanks a lot for sending this analysis! > > Andrew Tropin skribis: > >> * What could be done better? >> - guix pull could be done from local checkout, before pushing. > > Setting a pre-push hook that invokes ‘guix git authenticate’, as > recommended in the manual (info "(guix) Commit Access"), should be > enough: ‘git push’ would just fail in that situation. For some reason I thought it does git verify-commit, which I used manually to check if commit is signed, but it does make authenticate, which of course works the other way. Missed it, my bad. I have elaborated on this topic a little more in the manual.