jgart writes: > On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 08:45:34 +0000 Christopher Baines wrote: >> I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking what people think is >> most important to automate about patch review? > > Yup, what's the top priority feature we want to implement first/next for > having a more automated patch review process? At least in terms of what's going on at qa.guix.gnu.org, I've nearly finished adding better support to the Guix Data Service to identify where builds are blocked by other failures. There's still some more testing to do, but that information is now taken in to account. I'm hoping this will make the comparisons clearer. In terms of what to implement next, there's a TODO list here [1], but personally I'm going to try and get back to using and trying to encourage others to use qa.guix.gnu.org when reviewing patches. 1: https://git.cbaines.net/guix/qa-frontpage/about/#org18a0c6a Thanks, Chris