Julien Lepiller writes: > Could we get berlin to evaluate a small set of core packages (mpc, > hello, …)? Are the changes intended to fix the issue with bordeaux's > machines? Is it configured to build core-updates? There's some rudimentary support for building packages from branches in the qa-frontpage, but that currently just submits builds for all packages. I'll keep an eye on the core-updates state on data.qa.guix.gnu.org and submit some builds for core things manually when the derivations are available.