Hi Andreas, Andreas Enge writes: > This looks like > https://github.com/ipxe/ipxe/issues/359 > And has apparently been fixed following a different issue related to > ARM assembly (?!): > https://github.com/ipxe/ipxe/pull/373 > > The project has had its latest release in December 2020, with more > than 400 commits since then. Difficult to assert that the release is > actually functional! Does it have to be a transitive input of gnome? > And a help-guix question: How do I retrace the part of the dependency > graph that links ipxe-qemu to gnome? The project does seem functional, they just seem to not care about making new releases, since they direct users to official builds of HEAD [1]. Maybe we could just point there as well? [1] https://github.com/ipxe/ipxe/discussions/679 Best, -- Josselin Poiret