David Thompson skribis: > Ludovic Courtès writes: [...] >> To install the system, you would: >> >> 1. Configure the network, by running ‘dhclient eth0’ for instance. >> Normally udev automatically loads device drivers (e.g., my laptop >> uses e1000e for Ethernet), but since it’s a small config kernel, it >> may miss drivers for your system, in which case you’re screwed. >> > > My desktop computer is in the "screwed" category. I need the r8169 > kernel module for ethernet to work. I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer at the moment, but could you try rebuilding the image with this patch?