Hello Guix! GNU has applied as an organization to participate in Google’s Summer of Code program again (see below.) I see several Guix-related topics that we could propose: • Porting Guix to the Hurd, like last year (Manolis had applied for it last year but we didn’t get the slot because of miscommunication.) • Using GNUnet to distribute substitutes (same topic as last year, under the assumption that GNUnet’s status makes it feasible, which I haven’t checked yet.) • Writing a DHCP client library in Guile Scheme, possibly augmenting the socket API in Guile itself. The idea is that it would allow us to have better integration of the DHCP service in dmd. Any other ideas come to mind? Thoughts? Thanks, Ludo’.