Stefan Reichör writes: > Hi, > > I would like to package httpstat. > > It uses the MIT license: > https://github.com/reorx/httpstat/blob/master/LICENSE > > However I didn't find MIT in licenses.scm. > > Is there a compatible license? > > Thanks, > Stefan. Hi Stefan, I believe the "expat" license is the one you're looking for. That license looks a lot like the sample here: https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/License:Expat. Fun fact: The Expat and "MIT" licenses are the same thing. Expat is the GNU/FSF name for it.