Shameless plug: I'm about half-way into getting Next browser packaged for Guix. Next is a hackable browser written in Common Lisp, so I figured many Guixers might like it :) http://next.atlas.engineer/ My progress is on the wip-next-browser branch. Any help with Common Lisp packaging is more than welcome, there are a few challenges there at the moment (among others, packaging SWANK and CFFI libraries). It's still in an early phase of development, but it looks most promising! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/