Ricardo Wurmus skribis: > Guillaume Le Vaillant writes: > >> Is there a way to generate files and add them to the environment created >> by 'guix build' as it can be done with profile hooks? > > Yes, the build system can do whatever it wants. The > texlive-build-system, for example, builds a union directory from all TeX > Live inputs and then modifies the configuration file. Thanks for the pointer, it has been very useful. Pierre Neidhardt skribis: > Hi Guillaume, > > Thanks for taking a shot at this ;) > > Why would we need to generate the ASDF configuration file in a hook? > Can't we do it at build time? > > Cheers! I got rid of the hook and now I'm creating all the required files/links at build time in 'etc/common-lisp/source-registry.conf.d/' and in 'etc/common-lisp/asdf-output-translations.conf.d/'. It seems to work well with packages having simple definitions. Now I have to check and adapt the more complex ones.