Wow! Impressive work! Thanks for undertaking this behemoth endeavour, especially with the all the lisp-xyz updates! The code looks good to me at first glance. I'm currently building everything, I'll let you know. What do you think about the moving the SBCL / ECL definitions to package outputs? Of course, this can wait, we could do this as a second step if you think it's a good idea. I'll test SBCL- packages with Nyxt. They use to break Nyxt (sbcl-cl-webkit and sbcl-cl-cffi-gtk), I'll see if it works now. I'll also see test sbcl-osicat. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/