unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Help, and get help reviewing patches this Friday (1st 2021)
@ 2020-12-29 21:31 Christopher Baines
From: Christopher Baines @ 2020-12-29 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hey,

To join in, connect to #guix on Freenode [2], and say "I'd like to
review some patches" or something to that effect.

1: https://guix.gnu.org/en/contact/irc/

While normally you'd review patches other people have submitted, this is
also an opportunity to find someone to review patches that you've
submitted, or even to get guidance on reviewing your own patches.

This follows on from when this happened on Friday the 18th [2], although
this time with slightly more notice.

2: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-12/msg00215.html

Thanks,

Chris (cbaines on IRC)

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Help, and get help reviewing patches this Friday (1st 2021)
@ 2020-12-29 21:35 ` Nicolò Balzarotti
From: Nicolò Balzarotti @ 2020-12-29 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Baines, guix-devel

Christopher Baines <mail@cbaines.net> writes:

> Hey,
Hi!

> To join in, connect to #guix on Freenode [2], and say "I'd like to
> review some patches" or something to that effect.
Cool, I'll try to chip in, is it "all day long" or there's a starting
time?

* Re: Help, and get help reviewing patches this Friday (1st 2021)
@ 2020-12-29 22:12   ` Christopher Baines
From: Christopher Baines @ 2020-12-29 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolò Balzarotti; +Cc: guix-devel