Hi, > tl;dr: (!= 'accountability 'blame), but accountability is essential to > any social endeavour. I agree with Jelle and I find it essential to adopt this stance within the Guix community. I don't think it's made explicit in writing anywhere, maybe we should update the Code of Conduct with a paragraph on the matter? > From my point of view, folks are > given the benefit of the doubt in most cases in the Guix community. I've witnessed cases where it didn't happen; maybe it should be encouraged a bit further. Not sure how though. Publish a blog article maybe? > I'd rather (additionaly) work towards a more sustainable solution, which > I think needs to be an agreement on what accountability (in the context > of Guix) is (or should be!). Good idea! Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/