Hi Andreas, could we please add the jemalloc package that supports transparent huge page sizes on aarch64 (which is currently waiting in core-updates) to this list? At the moment any substitute which involves jemalloc isn't useable on Linux kernels with a page size > 4K and requires building the whole rust chain to Icecat working. Please let me know if I can help with this somehow? Thanks, Roman. Andreas Enge writes: > > Here is my eclectic selection of packages I would add to the job: > - guix (builds) > - icecat (builds) > - ungoogled-chromium (probably also builds) > - openjdk (pulls in rust!, and builds) > - unison (pulls in ocaml, and builds) > - calibre (pulls in qt@5 and python; the former builds, the latter still > has some problems, among which the python bindings to qt, and packages > failing their tests even when updating to the latest release) > - pandoc (pulls in ghc, which currently fails its tests @9.2.5) > Please suggest more leaf packages that exercise your favourite missing > language or application domain! > > Andreas