Yusif Suleiman writes: > Thank you, Feng. > > Added, please test :-) > This is great. > > 1. health_lab: Add images field to gnuhealth.lab. > > https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/ef8edfed73cd > Please, how can I test this, do I have to copy the codes to the > template Testing is like below, do not operate in a production environment: 1. install gnuhealth from hg, or copy health_lab from hg to '~/gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/health_lab' 2. cdexe; ./trytond-admin -d YOUR-DB -u health_lab 3. Launch and test.