Hello! I’m happy to announce that Rémi Birot-Delrue will be working on binary package distribution for Guix using GNUnet as part of Google’s Summer of Code, as described at . Rémi will be mentored by Bart Polot, Matthias Wachs, and myself. The goal is to have a command akin to ‘guix publish’ allowing users to publish build results using GNUnet file sharing, and to have a “substituter” allowing users to retrieve build results over GNUnet (see for some background.) Rémi plans to start working on Guile bindings for GNUnet’s file sharing (presumably using the FFI), and then to start working on the substituter itself (based on ‘guix substitute’) and the publisher. I think the Guile bindings could be hosted in GNUnet’s repo, and the rest could go in a branch in Guix’s repo. Anyway please welcome Rémi on #guix and #gnunet! :-) Bart, Matthias, and Rémi: please add anything I forgot to mention! Thanks, Ludo’.