Hello! Roel Janssen skribis: > Ludovic Courtès writes: [...] >> I think it would help now if you could access the repo directly. :-) >> >> What’s your Savannah account? Please make sure to upload your current >> OpenPGP public key there. > > Thanks! My Savannah username is roelj. I've created a new PGP key and > updated my account's public key accordingly. Awesome, welcome! :-) Please see ‘HACKING’. If in doubt with Git or anything, don’t hesitate to ask. Also, make sure to sign commits that you push. > May I sign and push these patches? Yes, please! Cheers, Ludo’.