Mathieu Lirzin writes: > ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > >> What change would you suggest to solve this problem? It would be best >> if Cuirass allowed several jobs building the same derivations (the key >> could be an autoincrement counter instead of the (drv,eval) pair maybe?) > > Seems reasonable to me. I will do that. > Thanks. After a second thought, I think maybe it is sufficient to just ignore when a derivation is added twice by an evaluation. As a consequence 'cuirass' will only try to realize the derivation once per evaluation.