ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Hi! > > David Craven skribis: > >> These three files should be bootloader agnostic. This doesn't make >> them that yet, but it is a first step in that direction. > > I’d rather consider these patches it as part of a series that actually > adds support for another bootloader (especially since it changes the > API). > > How does that sound? > > Thanks, > Ludo’. Just wanted to chime in here. Modifying/refactoring code is sometimes easier when you do it with a specific goal in mind, so I like Ludo's suggestion to do this as part of a series that actually adds support for another bootloader. Doing it that way will probably make it easier to see what needs to change and how. -- Chris