Hello, Hartmut Goebel writes: > Hi, > > when packaging software, the store fills up with intermediate versions. > I would like to get rid of these. > > My "production" environment typically lags behind the development head > quite some releases. So if I run `guix gc`, this would remove quite a > lot of packages which will then be rebuild just afterwards, when I build > the next package. Some of these are quite big, e.g. numpy or glibc. > > So I'd like to garbage collect all packages which are no longer current, > for which there is no longer a way to build them. > > Any ideas? You can add '--gc-keep-outputs=yes' and '--gc-keep-derivations=yes' flags to guix-daemon in 'guix-daemon.service' (assume you are using systemd as init). The relevant info can be found in . Hope it helps, it was the question I asked on this list in the past!