Catonano writes: > 2018-05-29 17:45 GMT+02:00 Julien Lepiller : > > Le 2018-05-29 16:48, Ricardo Wurmus a écrit : > > Hi Guix, > > I’d like us to produce a series of short videos (< 4 mins each) that > introduce functional package management with Guix. > > This is supposed to be aimed at people who are intimidated by the manual > and wouldn’t know where to begin reading. Each of the videos should > focus on a single feature and be on the point. The final seconds should > point the viewer to the manual to learn more. > > Who would like to be involved in the planning and production of the > videos? There are many tasks such as: > > * collecting topics that should be covered > * writing canonical narration scripts for each episode > * translating the scripts into different languages > * recording the narrations in different languages > * drafting the storyboard for each video (i.e. what exactly is to be > shown and for how long) > * recording the video portions > * mixing different audio tracks and the video track > * designing intro and outro frames > * recording or finding freely licensed music for the intro / outro > * coordinating with all volunteers > > What do you think? > > -- > Ricardo > > That sounds like a great plan! Of course I'd like to be involved in translating > the script into French and I could probably record a French version of the videos > too. I don't have any experience in the other fields, but I guess I could learn. > > I think I have demonstrated my aptitude in recording video fragments on the field 😄 > > As for storyboarding and scripting, instead, I'd love to receive suggestions. > > Also, I wouldn't know how to mix audio/video. What software could we use ? > I don't know. You may want to try simplescreenrecorder. I tried it before, it is reasonably easy to use.