Hi Björn! Björn Höfling writes: > gvpr -f markpath.g -a "ex 64168128 64167936" < qt-thing/qt.package.dot >>qt-acw.dot > > This extracts (ex) the path (sub-DAG) to the two seed nodes and outputs > it in a new graph. This result is quite compact with only 12 nodes (attached). > > [...] > > Hope that is useful to someone else, This is so cool! I used this today to reduce a spaghetti monster graph of dependencies into a small, understandable graph. I didn't even know about gvpr, but now it's one of my favorite little tools! :-) Thank you for sharing the knowledge, and the script! -- Chris