Hello Guix, I have written a package definition for Inferno and I would like to know if it would make sense to add it to Guix. I am asking because I am not sure if it is compatible with the FSDG (bundled fonts, trademarks, ...) and if it would be of any use to anyone. It builds reproducibly on my Laptop (x86_64-linux). I have not tried to build it on any of the other (supposedly) supported architectures. For now the recipe has to be passed to `guix build' or `guix package' using the `-f' option but I would be glad to add it to a module (e.g. (gnu packages virtualization), or a module of its own) and send a patch if it is decided that it belongs in Guix. Greetings, Diego