Divan writes: > Off topic, but how did you convert this? Guessing pandoc, but it seems > converted better then the standard, =pandoc index.org -t gfm -o > /tmp/index.md= would do. This is a very good question. Indeed, Org support in Pandoc is sub-par, so I did not use that. Instead, I've used Emacs directly and its ~(org-md-export-to-markdown)~ function. But even then, the export result lacked a few elements, such as fenced code language tag or the header. So I wrote a wrapper script to fix that automatically for me. It's not very generic but it's a starting point. Here is the implementation: https://gitlab.com/ambrevar/ambrevar.gitlab.io/tree/master/source/guix-packaging -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/