Jonathan Frederickson writes: > What if something identifying the profile (directory name? config > file?) included info about the Guix revision it was built from? That > way a profile would be reused if it’s built from the same Guix > revision, but if you switch revisions it’d be rebuilt. > > I’m not sure how this would interact with a profile built from packages in multiple channels. Absolutely, I was suggesting something similar in another thread: dump the output of `guix describe -f channels` into the profile, e.g. etc/channel-spec.scm. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/