Rene writes: > Hello Ludovic, Jan, > > About the bootstrap ext2fs.static server, it seems that it is also > required to create a link in /libexec, attached a patch. Ah...great! > and now it shows another error: > -- > Hurd server bootstrap: ext2fs[device:hd0s1] exec startup proc auth. > /libexec/console-run: /dev/console: Permission denied > /libexec/console-run: cannot execute /libexec/runsystem: Exec format error > -- > > I'll keep checking .. With the attached patches (I added a copyright line for you), I now get a prompt! Greetings, janneke PS: you can also pull wip-hurd-vm from https://gitlab.com/janneke/guix.git