Vincent Legoll writes: > Hello Edouard, > > I think you left a hardcoded package name in your script, line 29, fix > with: > > s/python-websockets/$package/ > > Also you sometimes use $package vs ${package} > > This kind of thing (maybe converted into scheme what about > `guix before-submit') should be a valuable addition to guix, > it would help beginners (like me do less mistakes) and comitters > could have more confidence in a submission if it has gone through > this. Which would in turn enable us to integrate patches quicker. > > WDYT ?