Hi Efraim, Efraim Flashner writes: > I wanted an Easy Win™ and I've pushed a branch wip-ppc64le-for-master, > which cherry-picked (I think) all of the powerpc64le commits and > adjusted them to work against master WITHOUT affecting other > architectures. It looks like you modified "gnu: glibc: Fix ldd path on powerpc" and "gnu: gcc-4.7: On powerpc64le, fix /lib64 references" to avoid changing the package definitions on other architectures. That might work out; I'll try testing it on my hardware and report back. Believe me, I'd be happy to have powerpc64le-linux working on any branch. However, the moment master and core-updates are integrated with one another, glibc will be upgraded upgraded from 2.31 to 2.32, and it will be necessary to upgrade GCC, also. I don't think there's any way around that. If possible, I'd really prefer not to hide that big of a change behind an "if powerpc64le-linux" statement, since I don't like the idea of having to deal with unique failures on powerpc64le-linux that might stem from using a different GCC version than the rest of Guix. It is good to be consistent with other architectures, when we can be. Then we can share the same problems and help fix them together. -- Chris